What We Do
We are so happy that you have found Katie Saeger Events! We treasure the relationships that we have with each couple & would love to hear your story over coffee.
We believe in planning a wedding day that truly supports and represents your marriage!!
- Your wedding is unlike any other. We work to create the perfect package for you both after our initial complimentary consultation.
- You should be free to enjoy the planning and to continue making memories together! We take care of all of the details along the way for you both.
- You deserve to have someone watching your budget. We will create estimates and payment trackers to make sure all of your unique details will fit within it.
- Everything should be at your fingertips. We offer a comprehensive wedding management website to our planning couples — a “virtual wedding binder.”
- This is a special time for you and your families to enjoy — you deserve the best level of service and attention. This is why we accept a limited number of planning and design weddings
We love designing your wedding day so it brings your love story to life for the both of you!
- Seeing your vision come to life is our passion. That’s why we work to create personalized design boards and sketches just for you two.
- Designing your wedding day is an absolute honor. That’s why we take extra time to get to know you and set the stage for the memories of a lifetime.
- Our favorite moments are seeing couples say their vows and then walk into spaces that have been designed with their wedding day dreams in mind.
- We love to create unique details that can be carried across your entire wedding day. That’s why we attend every meeting with your vendors to make sure everything is taken care of.
Our design and planning process starts with our initial complimentary consultation and is followed up by a detailed questionnaire. This gives us information on who you two are and the ambiance that you want to create on your wedding day.
For our design clients, we will create an overall design board that we then take with you to local vendors so they see the vision for the day and the textures and color palettes you two want to focus on.